B+A+T+H: SERIES II NO. 3 - HUSTLER: MICKEY RAEE
1. How's Everything?
- Thank you! I'm honored to join the family. Things are going well. It's a blessing to be in the position that I'm in right now.
2. When did your hustle begin?
- Well I've been baking and cooking all of my life, picking up skills learned from the women in my family. I've always cooked and baked for family and friends, but didn't start selling my craft until recently.
3. What inspired your hustle?
- It began with me just baking for friends and family. The amount of support that poured in after they tried my cheesecakes was overwhelming in a great way. People started to ask if they could buy them from me and wondered why I didn't charge. I was surprised because it was always something that I did because I enjoy doing it...it's a passion. However, in this day and age, it is so important to create multiple sources of income for yourself. So I took the opportunity that was presented to me and now here we are!
4. What motivates your hustle?
- The idea that I'm building a brand and legacy that I can pass on to my children. I want to create generational wealth. I've built so much momentum that I know I can't stop now. People really believe in what I'm doing and support me. I want to encourage other Black entrepreneurs getting started to keep going and keep building! Generational wealth is key.
5. What is the best way to contact you if anyone is interested in your service?
- You can reach me via email at email@example.com OR just follow me on IG or FB @mickeyscheesecakes. You'll get a pretty quick response either way.
6. What do you enjoy most about your hustle?
- The positive reactions that I get from people when they first taste my desserts! The kids and the older folks love it....that can be a tough crowd to impress so I know it's good if they like it. I just love making people smile. I put a lot of passion into what I do and I think people can taste it in the quality of the product. Every part is made from scratch and I use only the freshest ingredients. This is food that is good for the soul.